stage 1: i realize I dont know how to swim!!
stage 2: i keep thinkin next summers I will join !!
stage 3: i find a frnd and both decide v will join!!
stage 4: frnd joins , learns to swim i still not joined in!!!
stage 5: i finally join!!
stage 6: begin to enjoy water!!!
stage 7: keep floating here n there!!
stage 8: u go under water enjoy dubkiis!!!
stage 9: a chotu sa baccha swims in front of me!!! damn embarrassing man !!!
stage 10: I being to take dives in da pool(shallow pool lolz..)
stage 11: i DROWnnnnn!!!!!(dived in da bigger pool ! idiot me!!)
stage 12: I sacred for a day or too!!!
stage 13: I learn to SWIM !! (but u still suck at synchronization )
stage 14:-- too be continued ......
ÄshÏsH ÐÅGå
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this is hilarious....well which style have u LEARNT till now???
ReplyDelete:P
:)